Helsingin Sanomat redesign
Helsingin Sanomat has of today changed its format from broadsheet (“the largest of the various newspaper formats”) to tabloid. According to Helsingin Sanomat itself this is a huge ass deal, although newspapers in Sweden went through this change 10 years ago.
However, what most people don’t realize is that once the shrinking has begun it can not be stopped. Here’s a forecast of what Helsingin Sanomat will look like in the future.
Helsingin Sanomat makes the change to paperback format.
“People are so used to reading the news on their smartphones now, so this was the only sensible thing to do” says spokesman. “It’s a compact format for a compact era”.
Helsingin Sanomat becomes even smaller.
“Seriously though, who reads newspapers anymore?” says spokesman. “This way people will at least get a good laugh out of our product at parties”.
Weekly supplement Nyt-liite goes broadsheet.
“Our reader surveys tell us people can’t read Helsingin Sanomat anymore because it is so tiny. So as an experiment we decided to make Nyt-liite huge. It got that retro-vibe people are so into, and everyone seems to like it, so we’re going to go with this for now.”
Back to broadsheet.
“It was a fun ride, but now we’re back to normal again” says spokesman. ”Let’s do this again in the 2020s!”
- turku365 likes this
- noke89 likes this
- mijuttt likes this
- tiiba reblogged this from kasperstromman
- msfehrwight reblogged this from ishamaeli
- ishamaeli reblogged this from kasperstromman
- ishamaeli likes this
- joonasd6 reblogged this from kasperstromman
- fanbrattery reblogged this from queencorazon
- suolainen likes this
- mussukka likes this
- piahannelore reblogged this from kasperstromman
- skyfrombalcony likes this
- jukeboxbabe likes this
- queencorazon reblogged this from kasperstromman
- johanniitta likes this
- graphismeauhavre likes this
- problematiques likes this
- kasperstromman posted this