At the Yellow City release party
Yellow City is an anthology of illustrated stories about Helsinki, published by Napa Illustrations. As avid followers of the literary scene we at the Kasper Stromman Design Blog were naturally at the release party.
The party was fun and the book looked okay and everything, but what’s most important – the beer was sponsored! As someone who is actively looking for a beer sponsor, this fact pretty much blew us away here at the Kasper Stromman Design Blog.
– Marjo Granlund of Napa Illustrations, congratulations on the new book. How did you go about to get a beer sponsor?
– Thank you! This book has been long in the making, so it really is great to finally have it out. What comes to the beer sponsorship, I guess we went the usual route of calling the beer people up, who then saw an opportunity for a partnership in this event.
Leena and Jussi.
– That’s so great, and not only because Heineken is such a delicious beer. Well carbonated, with light hop notes and a crisp touch of rye. I wish we at the Kasper Stromman Design Blog had such a great beer sponsor.
– Okay? Anyway, the book features seventeen Helsinki themed literally works from today’s most prolific authors, which are then illustrated by Finland’s foremost illustration professionals.
Johnny and Pauliina.
– Yeah. Heineken is so refreshing, and easily palatable. I think the guests of this party are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing sponsored beer at hand.
– You’re not really going to ask me anything about the book, are you?
– I believe this interview is over.
Keltainen kaupunki / Yellow City is available at all good book stores now.